Thanks to toilegami, even a toilet paper may be a stylish accessory. Let’s learn with Harmony how to fold the toilet paper in different ways, thanks to which the toilet paper becomes a design accessory even on an ordinary holder. Harmony brings you several simple tips for elegant paper folding:
Toilegami – triangle fold
- Use one or two of the last sheets of the toilet roll.
- Fold the right corner of the bottom sheet downside to the left edge of the paper.
- Fold the left corner of the bottom sheet downside to the right edge of the toilet paper.
- Gently press the folded bottom sheet of the toilet paper so that the triangle abuts the roll.
Toilegami – heart
- Gently rip the last sheet of the paper in the middle.
- Fold both corners of the ripped paper part in a 45° degree. This way, you’ll get two small triangles. Try to make both triangles the same size.
- Fold the right and left corner of the last sheet outward. This way, you’ll have another two triangles which should be the same size as the first two.
- Pull the toilet paper down by one and a half sheets.
- Fold the toilet paper upwards by eight centimetres approximately.
- Fold the sides of the sheet inwards to create the bottom part of the heart. Make sure that the folds are straight and smooth.
- Roll the toilet paper so that the heart was placed in the middle of the roll.
If you used up the toilet paper or kitchen towels,...Show more