The worldwide trend, especially in the hotel facilities, is to fold the last sheet of the toilet paper in different shapes. This fine detail, enabling you to enchant your guests, is called toilegami – origami made of toilet paper. Harmony Professional brings you several simple tips for elegant paper folding:
Toilegami – triangle fold
- Use one or two of the last sheets of the toilet roll.
- Fold the right corner of the bottom sheet downside to the left edge of the paper.
- Fold the left corner of the bottom sheet downside to the right edge of the toilet paper.
- Gently press the folded bottom sheet of the toilet paper so that the triangle abuts the roll.
Toilegami – heart
- Gently rip the last sheet of the paper in the middle.
- Fold both corners of the ripped paper part in a 45° degree. This way, you’ll get two small triangles. Try to make both triangles the same size.
- Fold the right and left corner of the last sheet outward. This way, you’ll have another two triangles which should be the same size as the first two.
- Pull the toilet paper down by one and a half sheets.
- Fold the toilet paper upwards by eight centimetres approximately.
- Fold the sides of the sheet inwards to create the bottom part of the heart. Make sure that the folds are straight and smooth.
- Roll the toilet paper so that the heart was placed in the middle of the roll.